Wednesday, November 08, 2006

London


LondonStreet1, originally uploaded by AustinT.

I've updated my DA account for the first time in a while with quite a few new shots. This blog entry has two photos I took in London that I am particularly happy with. These will both eventually end up on the DA account and probably in my portfolio, but you saw them here first.

I like the light around the centre girls head, but the people in fronts facial expressions are priceless!

In this second shot, this couple really look like they've just had an argument. I could be wrong, but I am glad i captured their expressions anyway.



LondonStreet2, originally uploaded by AustinT.

On a non-photographic note... I just saw this news that in the states the democrats have taken the senate. Good news if you ask me. However, this article makes me wonder at what price?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home