Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Smokin


smokinSteph, originally uploaded by AustinT.

No visit to Cuba would be complete without checkin out some cigars.
In the above pic, my lovely wife wasnt actually smoking.. but she certainly knows how to pose with the cigar. Superhot.

I on the other hand.. was smoking


smokinAustin, originally uploaded by AustinT.


I quit smoking cigarettes a few months back, but i had a few cigars in Cuba and they were mighty fine indeed. I can see why people smoke cigars.
The great thing was that It didnt make me feel like smoking again afterwards. Which is great, cuz smoking sucks and its incredibly hard to quit.

As you can see from this picture.. even the buses smoke in Cuba.


smokinBus, originally uploaded by AustinT.


Its been a busy week.. got a new car yesterday. Its a bit of a beast.
Pics to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home