Tuesday, November 28, 2006

spray


spray, originally uploaded by AustinT.

An old shot that had got lost in a folder somewhere on my mac.
I like it.
For the first time in a long time, I am reaching a stage where my stock of images which I want to place online actually are online. There are now only about 30 images which are sitting in a folder waiting to be uploaded somewhere...
I havent really been shooting digital lately though. So all my recent photography has been film.
I have now got a few hundred prints
I'm just getting to know the camera's though so a minoritiy of these will ever get scanned.
I do need to get a scanner though.


Coconuts, originally uploaded by AustinT.

This is yet another shot from Cuba. In the markets, Pina colada's are made fresh with fresh coconut milk.
Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home