Monday, February 12, 2007

Like Father Like Son


Like Father Like Son, originally uploaded by AustinT.

We were laughing about Zanes Little grumpy face.
Well, there is little doubt about where it came from
Just in case you have difficulty telling the difference,
I am on the left,
Zane is on the right.

And so on to the second batch of photos of Zane Tanney!
He is now 12 days old and already I have half a gigabite of photos of him on my hard drive. Here and on my Flikr account are a select few of them!


I love this shot, I took this while Zane and Steph slept with me on the couch. The smile is totally natural. I truly couldnt be happier.


Happy Family, originally uploaded by AustinT.

In an effort to show more than just pictures of Zane peacefully sleeping.. the following two photos should conclusively show that he definately takes after both myself and Steph, and that we are undoubtedly going to have prolems with the little guy in years to come.


Attitude, originally uploaded by AustinT.

What You Lookin' At?, originally uploaded by AustinT.

In some ways he is so tiny.. Like in this photos when you see the size of his head in relation to my hand..

So Small, originally uploaded by AustinT.


Then on the otther hand, when you I see this photo it amazes me that less than two weeks ago he was still inside Steph!!


Big For 10 Days, originally uploaded by AustinT.


Steph has taken to being a Mom so well, she looks absolutely gorgeous, and seems so happy.


Sleepy Steph and Zane, originally uploaded by AustinT.

Happy Steph and Zane, originally uploaded by AustinT.

Mom and Son Again, originally uploaded by AustinT.



He looks so beautiful and peaceful when he sleeps, and he has the cutest little yawn.


Yawning, originally uploaded by AustinT.

Little Sleeping Zebra, originally uploaded by AustinT.

Finally, for now, One last pic of him sleeping, this time latched onto me like a little baby Koala!!


Little Koala, originally uploaded by AustinT.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boycey said...

Austin I see the little fella doesn't have that mad goatee you used to have! Congrat on being a dad, hope you're getting some sleep.

Christopher Boyce

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home